Can we just have a moment of silence for all the wonder and beauty that is Pro Plus?!
Personally, I believe EVERY WOMAN NEEDS THIS!
I’ve heard Dr. Jim Bob Haggerton say, “if you’re a woman, you need this oil, no matter what stage of life you are in.” If you use this oil tell me WHERE, WHY, and WHAT you use it for in the comments of this blog 👇
What is Progessence Plus?
Progessence Plus is USP-grade, super-micronized progesterone from wild yam blended with essential oils and vitamin E to help women find balance the way nature intended. Specifically formulated by D. Gary Young, ND, and Dan Purser, MD, Progessence Plus maximizes the effects of progesterone by utilizing an innovative delivery system. The first-ever progesterone serum on the market, this essential oil-infused product enhances substance penetration through the skin and contains pure frankincense, bergamot, and peppermint essential oils.
Progessence Plus is portable, has a pleasant smell, and does not require the cycling of application sites like other progesterone supplements. The product’s clear bottle showcases the purity of this unique serum formulation.
- Naturally encourages the body’s optimal balance
- Is portable, better smelling, and absorbs more quickly than other progesterone supplements
- Does not require cycling of the application site.
Who Should Take Progessence Plus?
- Menstruating females over the age of 12+
- Pre and postmenopausal women
- Women seeking a natural balance
- Women looking for a calming sleep aid
- Women wanting to get pregnant (and stay pregnant)
- Women with PCOS or Endometriosis
- Women who have irregular or painful periods
- Women who are postpartum
Pro Plus supports the body to do what it is made to do. If you are on contraceptives, consider that pro plus will attempt to override and balance the body to ovulate as it is intended, which is how you achieve ultimate balance.
- Apply 2–4 drops 2 times daily on the neck or other soft-tissue areas. For added effect, apply 1–2 drops along forearms 2 times daily.
- It does not need to be rotated on different areas of the body or cycled throughout the month.
- Individual needs may vary. Dosage and duration vary from person to person based on age, current progesterone levels, and menstruation.
Dr. Dan Purser
Dr. Jim Bob Haggerton's videos
Excellent Progessence Video by Bronwyn Deiter:
Seriously, I love this so much that I stock up on it every chance I get! I live in fear of ever being without it! because of the difference it has made in my life. I like to apply it to my wrists, neck, and around my inner ankles. If you have any questions, I am always happy to chat!